Honeymoons in Western Europe
Italy, France Honeymoon Package
Italian Riviera, Tuscany and the Amalfi Coast
14 days/12 nights
Your Honeymoon Package Includes:
- 1 night in Rome, in charming 3 star hotel, centrally
- 4 nights in Amalfi, in charming 3 star hotels,
- 4 nights in Tuscany, in charming 3 star hotels
or country inns, centrally located
- 3 nights in Italian Riviera, in charming 3 star
hotels, centrally located
- 1 special dinner on the coast a la carte
menu with wine at a top restaurant.
- Train tickets from Rome down to Naples, from
Naples to Florence and from Florence to Italian Riviera
- 4 days car rental around the Amalfi coast, medium
size car with manual trans. a/c, taxes and insurance included
- 2 days car rental around the Tuscan countryside,
medium size car with manual trans. a/c, taxes and insurance included
- Private guide for half a day in Florence
itinerary of choice on the coast.
- Custom Designed Itinerary
- RT airport transfers
Excursion to Pompeii with bus and guide to visit
Chauffeur driven tour for a full day select from several excursions
along the coast.
Massage and pedicure direct at the hotel for both.
Private half day cooking course followed by a meal with wine the
cooking of Southern Italy.
Cooking class in Florence private for
half a day, meal to follow at a top institute. Select your menu and type
of regional cuisine;
EXTRA SPECIAL: a full day chauffeur driven excursion Unknown Tuscany
with lunch included tailored to your specifications. Visit medieval
hill towns, private wineries, cheese and olive oil farmers, private palaces,
abbeys and more.
Pottery/Ceramic class for a full day, private at an artisans shop.
Horseback riding excursion for half a day ends with a picnic in
Seaside excursion on the Tuscan Beaches or Islands of Elba or Giglio with
chauffeur for a full day.
Balloon Ride over Tuscany:
Private guides and excursion for any area.
SPAs and thermal cures.
Private boat trip on the Italian Riviera with
cocktails on board (you will be taken to some private coves for swimming)
and a guided 2 hour walk along the coast.