Honeymoons in France
Paris, Loire Valley, French Riviera
Package Honeymoon Deal
26 days/24 nights
for 2 persons
Honeymoon Package Includes:
24 nights in 3 star hotels of charm, country inns or
manor houses with breakfast and centrally located. (We have brochures
or web sites of the hotels we propose)
- 5 nights in Paris in charming boutique hotels:
- 4 nights in the Loire Valley in a castle
- 4 nights in Nice (base to explore most of Riviera)
- 3 nights in Cannes
- 4 nights in Aix
- 3 nights in Avignon
- 1 last night in Marseilles to fly out next day
- 1 half day excursion with mini-bus and guide
in Paris, itinerary of choice
- Private guide for a full day in Paris
walking itinerary or museum of choice.
- Discount shopping card for the great Paris Department
- Complete Custom Designed Itinerary to your specifications
- Half day mini bus excursion outside Paris (Versailles,
- Bottle of wine upon arrival
- Private guide (itinerary of your choice) for
half day in Avignon the regions capital; walking tour or museum
of choice .
- Custom designed itinerary with maps, information
and restaurant recommendations tailored to your requirements
- Dinner Cruise along the Rhone River (Provence)
with music with wine and gourmet cuisine. Select from: Dinner and show
with dancing until late at night, Vineyard Cruise sailing through the
vineyards, Kingdom Cruise with various medieval villages (stop in Villaneuve
included) and many other options.
Full day chauffeur-driven excursion through
the Loire Valley Castles and wineries ENGLISH speaking chauffeur.
Cooking demonstration (or wine tasting) at the Ritz Hotel school or Lenotre
or Cordon Bleu for half a day;
Elegant French dinner for two with wine at a top restaurant;
Car rental for any portion of the above for touring on your own the enchanting
region of Provence
Seine Dinner Cruise: with music, dancing and a gourmet dinner.
Two treatments for her at the exclusive Yves St. Laurent institute in
Tickets to a musical performance, opera or other in Paris
Balloon Ride over the countryside: Subject to weather conditions.
Provence by Plane. Many circuits to choose from.
Lavander tours: various guided tours on the theme of lavender in the heart
Horseback riding excursion in the Camargue. Visit the natural park of
the Camargue on horseback. Full day with picnic. Half day possible.
Half day excursion to Les Baux by coach.
Half day excursion to St. Remy de Provence.
Full day SPA in the Camargue.
Thalasso Spa in Aix en Provence at the luxury Thermes of Sextius SPA
Cooking lesson (one on one) in Arles (can include market visits prior
to the cooking course).
Cooking courses in Avignon or Aix (set dates).
Car rental to visit the countryside.
Private visits for wine and cheese tastings in local wineries and farms
Bicycle and hiking excursions in the countryside
Wine, olive oil, cheese or honey tastings
Golfing in Provence: excellent courses are to be found in Avignon, Cavaillon,
Les Baux, Servanes (Mauriès) and Aix.
Rafting, canoe and kayak excursions.