Honeymoons in Europe
1st Class Honeymoon Package To France & Italy
22 days/20 nights
Luxury Honeymoon Package Includes:
- 3 nights in Paris in charming boutique hotels
- 4 nights in the BORDEAUX region:
- 3 nights in BURGUNDY region: Lyon or Dijon
- 2 nights in Venice:
- 4 nights in Tuscany the wine country
- 4 nights in Rome:
- Tickets to a musical performance, opera or other
- 1 half day excursion with mini-bus and guide
in Paris, itinerary of choice
- Private guide for a half day in Paris
walking itinerary or museum of choice
- Discount shopping card for the great Department
stores of Paris
- Complete Custom Designed Itinerary to your specifications
- Two treatments for her at the exclusive Lancôme
Institute in Paris
- Cooking demonstration (or wine tasting) at the
Ritz Hotel school or Lenotre or Cordon Bleu for half a day;
- Half day mini bus excursion outside Paris (Versailles,
- Bottle of champagne upon arrival (complimentary)
- Train tickets from Venice to Florence to Rome.
First Class, reserved seating.
- Private guide for half a day tour in Florence
- All reservations, restaurant recommendations,
customized itinerary to design your special trip;
- Ticket reservations to the Uffizi Gallery in
Florence. Ticket reservations to the
- Borghese Gallery in Rome
RECOMMENDED but not included in the above
price: car rental for the various regions.
Seine Dinner Cruise: with music dancing and
gourmet dinner included.
Private Guide in Venice for a half day, itinerary
Tickets to a musical performance where available.
Cooking class private, one on one in VENICE for half a day. Select
your own menu and type of regional cuisine.
Private guide for a half day walking
itinerary of choice. Either museum or Vatican/St. Peter or other.
Special dinner at a typical Roman restaurant with wine and a la carte.
ROMAN COUNTRYSIDE tour (Lakes / Vineyards / Extinct Volcanoes / Small
medieval hillside towns surrounding Rome) the itinerary does includes:
Piazza dellEsquilino - baths of Caracalla - Appian Way (312 B.C.)
the oldest Roman Road - Albano (the historical town of Albalonga, a modern
village which looks across volcanic lake) - Castelgandolfo, the summer
residence of the Pope - Ariccia, a small village once isolated high in
the mountains but easily to get to by large bridge constructed by Pope
Pio IX - Genzano, the birth place of Marco Antonio Colonna, the famous
General of the battle of Lepanto in 1571 - Nemi, famous in the world for
its strawberries - Grottaferrata with its Monastry founded on the ruins
of an old roman villa - Frascati famous for the production of white wine.
From the height of 400 meters it is possible to enjoy a beautiful panoramic
view. Here a stop will be made to permit clients to taste the local wine.
ROME BY NIGHT TOUR w/DINNER & MUSIC : every night all year round
Full day chauffeur driven excursion into the Roman Castles around Rome.
Cooking class in Florence private for
half a day, meal to follow at a top institute. Select your menu and type
of regional Italian cuisine.
EXTRA SPECIAL: a full day chauffeur driven
excursion Unknown Tuscany with lunch included tailored
to your specifications. Be driven through medieval hill towns, visit private
wineries, cheese and olive oil farmers, private palaces, abbeys and more..
Bottle of champagne upon arrival and flowers.
Pottery/Ceramic class for a full day, private at an artisans shop.
Car rental for TUSCANY.
Horseback riding excursion for half a day ends with a picnic in
Seaside excursion on the Tuscan Beaches or Islands of Elba or Giglio with
chauffeur for a full day.
Balloon Ride over Tuscany.
NOT INCLUDED: flights to Italy from France
and anything not listed.