Honeymoons in Western Europe
European Honeymon Package
Munich, Reims, Paris, Provence,
French Riviera and Geneva
17 days/15 nights
Your European Honeymoon Package Includes:
15 nights in hotels of charm, country inns or manor
houses with breakfast and centrally located.
- 1 night in the Black Forest in GERMANY
4 star hotel in Germany
- 1 night in Reims FRANCE luxury
hotel Les Crayères in Reims
- 3 nights in PARIS superior 3 star hotel
- 4 nights in Aix or Avignon superior 3
- 4 nights in Grimoux or other location near Cannes
to visit Riviera (4 days are needed to see anything). 3 star hotel
- 1 night in Annecy 3 star of charm
- 1 night in Geneva SWITZERLAND to fly
out 3 star of charm.
- Elegant French dinner for two with wine at a
top restaurant in REIMS or PARIS or RIVIERA;
- Private guide (itinerary of your choice) for
half day in Avignon the regions capital; walking tour or museum
- Custom designed itinerary with maps, tour information
and restaurant recommendations tailored to your requirements
- Dinner Cruise along the Rhone River with music
with wine and gourmet cuisine. Select from: Dinner and show with dancing
until late at night, Vineyard Cruise sailing through the vineyards with
dancing, Kingdom Cruise with various medieval villages (stop in Villaneuve
included) and many other options!
- Minibus and guide excursion in Paris for half
- Special cooking course in Avignon/Provence for
a half day (depends on availability)
- Thalasso Spa day in Monaco on the French Riviera
at one of the most exclusive spas in France. 4 treatments included.
Located directly overlooking the ocean.
Full day guide to take with you on a drive throughout Provence.
Balloon Ride over the countryside: 4 x 4 transport to the departure location,
preparation, 1 to 1.5 flight time and return by 4 x 4 for a champagne
picnic and flight participation certificate. Subject to weather conditions.
Provence by Plane. Many circuits to choose from with panoramic views.
Visit the natural park of the Camargue on horseback. Full day with picnic.
Half day possible.
Full day SPA in the Camargue
Thalasso Spa in Aix en Provence at the luxury Thermes of Sextius SPA
Private visits for wine and cheese tastings in local wineries and farms
Bicycle and hiking excursions in the countryside
Wine, olive oil, cheese or honey tastings
Golfing in Provence: excellent courses are to be found in Avignon, Cavaillon,
Les Baux, Servanes (Mauriès) and Aix.
Rafting, canoe and kayak excursions.